Wednesday, March 17

Sometimes I want all the impossible things. I want all the impossible things and I don’t care. Sometimes I want all the impossible things and I am counting untill you come back. I m counting because i dont know what you want and if you want what I want or if you are there. I am counting ten minutes untill you come back Sometimes it’s like you will not come back and I am still counting. I just stand there I try to stand there and not to move from my place because you don’t want me to move from my place because if I move from my place you say where are you going and I don’t want to move from my place. So, I try to reach my cup of tea from where I am, I try to eat from where I am, to answer the phone and cook dinner. I try not to move an inch further. Sometimes I wish everything was closer I have two goldfish I name the one after you and the other after me after you and after me are running round and round and round all day long and I don’t know which one is following which one is following which one is following the other they are running round and round all day long and I don’t know which one is following which one is following which one is following the other. One day they jump out and leave. One day the bowl broke and there was so much water coming out that the died instantly. Sometimes I wish everything was closer because sometimes I am counting to ten and you don’t come I am counting because I dont know what you want and if you want what I want or if you are there. So, I have to stuff myself with other thoughts so that I don’t think of you anymore I m just curious to find out what you are thinking when Im stuffing myself because i’m thinking is it really worth it and if it is really worth it, is it really worth it being worth it, I’m wondering is it really worth it because all the things I’m doing in order to be worth it are too much and sometimes because of the things that are too much I dont know if it is really worth it. Sometimes I have to stuff myself so much that I don’t know if it is really worth it and then i think it is worth it but what about not being worth it what about not being worth it and is it really worth it and what about not being worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive