Tuesday, March 9

Last night it was terrible. I went to a yellow party, wearing a golden dress with one arm, where everyone was playing yellow food war. I then slept with my ex, the big one, and there was no place on the bed for me or him or no sheet at all. I changed the furniture position in my room, I thought that was the problem and then realised you were coming back and I had to tell you. And I loved you so much I could not, yet I had, because my heart was burning. I hate breaking up or cheating. I hate thinking about breaking up or cheating. And all the yellow and green and purple parties in the world won't make it better. And I hate my ex, who came and slept in my bed and took over all the space and left me with a burning heart. And I call you this morning and you do not pick up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive