Monday, April 18

holy ass or a valediction to your asshole

this is a miracle 2000000 euros and 3000000euros this is a miracle, no wonder I am 94 and still here investing in your ass your eyes your tale your beautiful fingertips, you take off your socks because you do not think they are sexy. Let me tell you something, there is NOTHING about you that is NOT sexy, not even your shit, your farting, your dirty fingernails touching my big oh so big birthday present

I have to brush my hair now I urgently need to brush my hair and I speak and speak on my own in this beautiful voice of mine and I hurt everywhere because I cannot touch your round ass anymore because you are miles away and you are untouchable dear, you are sacred your holy ass will never say goodbye I cannot say anything like this now I am just drinking touching the postcard you gave me clearing my throat for my big speech, my valediction to your asshole dear sweet miracle

it is late now I am drinking slowly the free water you are full on fire I am brushing my hair and I am ready to take myself an order I will order something that costs too little, I have to listen to myself first you say noone noone will take that from me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive