Wednesday, April 27

How long could you stay away from my round genitals, my perfectly shaped like a circle fallopian tubes my hairy scurry disgusting labium; a slight sigh hanging from your collar. You take off your socks because you want to, because you have eaten too much and I fall asleep in the middle of the night. How dare you, how dare you hang your excrement from your ass, how dare you fall asleep in the same way that I did, in the same way that my dad inserted a scarf inside his pants in the summer time.

Your beautiful round bottom is full of nonsense tonight. Yesterday I was someone else yes you know that you have seen it before I have seen it before so many times. An afternoon and then BAM BAM BAM I am dead I have shot my self without noticing while taking breakfast in the seaside. Somewhere between you and me I will find the truth. I will walk, it won't take long. And I will let you know, because I am not selfish, I will let you know how it all happened in a BAM BAM BAM and I am dead I shot my self without noticing while having lunch in the seaside. Somewhere between you and me I will walk or take a taxi. Once I know for sure I will text or maybe call (always an excuse to listen to your beautiful voice) and let you know, because, you know already, I hope, I am not a selfish person, just slightly scared in case I get there first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive