Thursday, February 25

Pussy repair instructions

I wake up. I have a pussy and a vagina. I have a pussy licking and a vagina brushing. I visit lick.com to search for repairing instructions. What I need is this: a portable torch, a fire extinguisher, in case of emergency, a pussy fitting wire brush, sand paper and steel wool.

Step 1
Turn off the water in the pussy. Drain all the existing water with a soft cloth (you didn't tell me I need a cloth!)
Step 2
Measure and cut the pussy pipe. Be sure to include any needed extra space for elbows and junction pieces.
Step 3
Gently, apply a thick coating of soldering paste to the surface of the pussy and leave it to dry. Do not walk or pee.
Step 4
Assemble all of your pieces together before putting them into place with existing, old, broken pussies.
Step 5
Make sure you have quick and easy access to a fire extinguisher since you are using an extremely hot torch in a potentially highly flammable situation.
Step 6
Allow pussy to cool down and you are ready for action again! Handle with care. Do not expose to high temperatures. Do not use inflammables near your recently repaired pussy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive