Wednesday, March 17

He was sitting next to me on the bus. He was wearing these big square glasses that covered half of his face. His nose was very long and pointy and his lips as if he recently had a stroke. He was the brother of a friend of my sister’s ex boyfriend. And I fell for him. I fell for him instantly. Because he told me during a six hour bus drive he described he explained with every detail. He told me and he showed to me and he told me. Exactly how to do it. How to wash my ass with a little sponge. And then, when the bus ride was finished he pretended he had a matress in his house he would like to sell to me. And I bought it. He asked for my phone number. When I entered my room the phone was ringing. And he continued. And he explained. And he told me he described he told me exactly. And I fell for him. And for his dismorphic lips and his pointy nose. I fell for him because he told me and explained to me during a six hour bus ride how to wash my ass with a little sponge. And it was warm and outside it as snowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive