Wednesday, March 17

I follow a particular pattern. I never let them approach. I go first. I ask them. Their name, their occupation, their marital status, their star sign, their sex preference, what time they wake up in the morning, what they have for breakfast. Then I pause. And they ask me. Waht are you thinking about. And I say. I am thinking about the thing you are thinking about. They smile. I want to kiss them straight away. But I wait. This is what I was told I should do. Then I ask if they cock. And if they do, what do they cock. If they enjoy cocking. If they would cock for me once. And then I invite them back home. They usually come. But because they are so many, they usually do not fit in my room. So, I have to open the window and the back door that leads to the garden. I put some of them in the fridge for later and some of them I eat straight away. And they don’t ask any questions anymore, inexplixably.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive