Wednesday, March 17

My boy likes my dress

I put on a dress, the blue one, you put on a dress, the blue one, and you fuck me fuck me fuck me I put on a blouse, the red one, you put on a blouse, the purple one, and you fuck me fuck me fuck me
I put on a star the purple one, you put on a star, the purple one, and you fuck me fuck me fuck me
You hold your cock you hold your hold you hold your cock you hold your port
I hold my hole I hold my cole I hold my cole and cry
I put on a dress, the red one, you put on a dress the green one and you fuck me fuck me fuck me
I like you in your dress my friends say I am fat I like you in your dress my friends say I am naf
And you fuck me fuck me fuck me
Come on my baby come on my baby
I will love you hard if you fuck me fuck me fuck me
Come on my lovely come on my clovely
I will love you enough if you fuck me fuck me fuck me
I will like your dress I will accept your caress if you fuck me fuck me fuck me
I will not cry I will not try if you fuck me fuck me fuck me
Come one my love come on so hard
If you fuck me fuck me fuck me
I love you hard i love you vast
If you fuck me fuck me fuck me
Stay around my love i will make you last
If you fuck me fuck me fuck me
I will lick your wound i will sleep in your prune
If you fuck me fuck me fuck me
I will give you my dress i will keep your caress
If you fuck me fuck me fuck me
And if you wish you were me and you had a cuntine i will stay around and pretend im so proud
If you fuck me fuck me fuck me
And if you wish you were me and you had a cuntine
I will be your cantine
If you fuck me fuck me fuck me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive