Saturday, April 4

recede

I am sitting here I think of you and I am farting I think of the way you frown when you think and when you are caressed the same frown
I wonder why, because your thoughts are like caress or my caress is like your thoughts 
you made me say 'and sometimes' so many times that lost it and looking for it everywhere
No time to explain the title, no time to send you a mail by post, one of those I like, one of those I think of as too emotional, but I send nevertheless
I have three options
I can send it now, I can pretend I am sending it or I can pretend I sent it and it got lost. Like sometimes.

I fart again, and you don't like it. You said, I am nice, minus farting.
Then you say something else, very nice, I cannot recall. What if it is unbearable? What if it is unbearable that it is not unbearable, this parting?
U come out?
I hear you laughing 
Then you say something else, very nice, I cannot recall.
The night of the cabaret, you like coal shirts. You come back with me.
And your hair everywhere.
You say, friendly looking face, receding hair. This is the first time I hear the word. Receding.
That moment recedes infinitely.
Then you say something else, very nice, I cannot recall.
You stroke my hair. The light is light and we never kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive