Saturday, April 4

the end (fade slowly)

he is sitting on the table wearing those transparent glasses the glasses that pretend not to be glasses but they are he is sitting wearing a ring what ring which ring sitting in his ring turning the page he prefers to use the ring finger it makes more sense, yes, he places his hand on top of the page on top of the page

so that he sees he sees the ring and never forgets he sees it there to shine he frowns and wonders where his woman is he writes and turns and writes he hopes his wife will finally come lost in his ring of pools lost in his wedding wedding dream or river or sleep or full what a fool I was what I fool I am to believe that there will for me too what a fool I frown i smile and frown what a full there is noone here for me no ring no finger to turn the page no finger to wait and wait there is no big clue no big mouth to say that to say 

don't shout you will never know you will never know, that i was waiting there alone and heard you laugh and smile i heard you smile because of course i thought you laugh for me for something i said but then again i was not there so how could that be

for ingemar who loves his wife more than I would ever do

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive