Thursday, April 16

John! John!
Why, John, why? Why did you never thought of me? You never thought of my little heart, my little porcelain heart? Why, John? Why did you throw it away, you broke it in pieces and you tried to glue it afterwards, in vain?
John, John, you made me want and want and want. 
You whispered in my ear, you hugged when I was sleeping, you said you missed me. You said you like me somehow, how, John, how? You cried in my sleep, you dreamt of me. You came and came and came, John, you waited for me.
Why John? And I believed you, I believed everything you said. And then, I saw you, I saw you, John. I saw you hugging the others, I saw you telling them you missed them and you made them want and want and want, and they believed you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive