Saturday, April 4

please

please, spit on me, darling, please
I beg you
If you love me
if you care about me
please
please darling spit spit hard spit on me
I beg you
you are the one and only I swear
I swear, darling
once, I had you in my hands I had you
I had you on my hands and
and
and, little darling,
I spat on you
because I loved you, because,
some times in your life, you have to take that big decision
and spit on the one you love
and, little darling,
you were drowning
you were drowning in my spit
and you were drowning and I didn't help you
I didn't help you
because, sometimes in your life you have to take the big decision and spit on someone
you have to, little darling
yes

1 comment:

  1. Please, please please pretty please, pretty please, pretty, pretty, pretty boy, pretty please, pretty boy, please pretty, pretty please, pretty please will you? will you pretty please, will you pl;ease pretty boy, please pretty, pretty please, will you?

    I love your spit, its so lucid!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive