Tuesday, August 9

this is based on you wanting me wanting you
if I come close during the night you pull over
just pull over near the break near the hand break I am telling you/u
just pull over when i come close to you during the night

If I come close to you during the day you lean over
lean over next to me near the gear lean over
just lean over near my gear near the break lean over

if I come close to you during the afternoon you bend over
bend over I am telling you/u just bend over
this song is rubbish I am telling you just bend over

come near me during the night, during the day and bend over

If I come close to you during the evening you toss over
toss over I am telling you/u just toss over
just lean over, bend over, toss over, I am telling you/u

Just pull over near the break near the gear near the break just toss over

da capo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive