Thursday, August 11

I would like to begin I begin I would like to begin at the beginning, I begin by beggining by saying I begin by saying that I begin by beginning.

I would like to begin by beggining but I will begin in the beginning when I begin it will be surely the beginning. I begin when I begin when I begin when I begin when you let me begin at the beggining.

Now you begin. Now this is you beginning. This is your beginning and I would hate taking it away from you. DO you know what a begining is? And is it already the begining? DO you know what it means to begin? I begin with you again here and now, I will cry if I keep beginning, every year with you here and now.

This is your beginning you begin the way you want to, you begin without even beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive