Thursday, May 20

I do it now, now, now, not now, now, yes, you do it now, please, do it now, don't wait, don't wait longer, sing me a song to unfrighten me, whisper a pray. You call it intercourse, penetration, puncturing, stabbing, pricking. You call it nipple, mamilla, tity, teat. And I say: I nipple you, I tity you, I'm stabbing you, oh yes, I am pricking you, I'm mamilling you, I am puncturing you, I am stabbing you.

And I pray, and I shout, do love me, you son of a bitch.
And I say, and I loud, do shit on me, you son of a prick.
And I spray, and I crowd, do fuck with me, you terrible shit.
And I stray, and I found, do play with me, you fertile geek.

I do it now, now, now, not now, now, oh yes, and I am done, I am finished, darling, I am over, I have concluded, I have ceased, I have ended, I have wind, I have ended (I have come).


(Written for Radical X competition, won the first prize)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive