Sunday, May 23

I do I want but do not know if I should
I do I would do but do not know if I could
I do I should but do not know if I would

In my dream I become something else, something about something else

Something else happens for another reason, I seat on a hedgehog each time I hear you scream
I want to become something else, not this or that, but something else
something beyond the green and the yellow leaves, beyond the egg beaters and the egg shells. Something beyond the good mornings and goodbyes, something beyond the hellos, salutes, au revoirs and dark eyes.

In my reverie, I kill a dog and become the dog I have killed. Wav, wav, Wav, wav, my little dog, I sniff asshole every day. Wav, wav, wav, little dog, I pretend I am asshole everyday. I stand on my two feet, I bark heavily, I have a sore throat. I say a story, The story of standing on my two feet, the story of whispering a pray. My car has been stolen, my eyes are big.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive