Thursday, September 17

unland

somehow sometime someday it all ended one day somehow it ended before it ended sometime there was no more someday (it didn't matter which day) what a surprise oh what a surprise there was no surprise oh what a surprise there is no surprise oh what a surprise do I look surprised do I smell surprised do I hear surprised? somehow I managed to shit sometime I managed to vomit someday I managed to split split up with me baby split up everyday is not the same it doesn't matter which day split up baby don't wonder don't worry don't wait I am shitting now yes yes it all comes together one day, they say, it all comes apart. Don't wonder, don't worry, don't wait, I am shitting now, I will be late. It's coming out one by one, first hard, then very hard, like my wished that never demand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive