Monday, September 28

fa-ck-s

I will take the piano player and the photographer of the hotel and the groom and the midnight security guy and the computer technician, I will take the pianist and the photographer, I will take them back home if you don’t call me tonight, or email me, or fax me, please, please fax me tonight

You haven’t faxed me for a while. And I call my italian admirer, I text my cretan let’s say best friend my ex best friend my godfather my fake uncle a bit of incest I call all of them, by their name, and they reply. They always reply, unlike you. You never do. You never do do. You never do do do reply. And you never compliment me. I wear breast very many breast tops, I wear this and that and you never compliment me. And you never reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive