Saturday, September 26

hello yes yes hello are you here you are you are of course you are but you do not listen nevertheless you do not listen so close you cook for me you wash and you do not listen you always whisper then I drink the purple wine I drink and I keep my eyelids down I drink I drink and nothing happens I hope to make you listen I scream I watch the films you like I watch the films I like I listen I listen why is it so why is it so I wonder why is it so never enough never enough and never ending sometimes augmenting increasing enlarging improving growing growing but not getting better we walked in the cemetery today. You were wearing rotten red no shoes I was not sure where to look were to turn where to took were to learn where to shoot where to earn where to mistook mislook mishook miscook misput mislearn misbook
I finally turned to you are you looking are you there are you hooking are you bare? oh no, no, not now, you said, not again, please, not now. And then I cried and cried. I snuggled in my blanket and that was the end of that relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive