Wednesday, September 4

THERE AND GROW.
LET THEM GROW AND COVER
THE INSIDES OF YOUR THROAT
AND FURTHER DOWN YOUR STOMACH
YOUR SPLEEN YOUR AORTA.
NOW,  IT'S A GROWING WILD FIELD
IN THERE TAKING OVER
AND THE FUNCTIONS OF YOUR BODY
STOP ONE BY ONE

I can see the addictive pattern. I can never properly look at you, as me, when you are around. I can only look as this other person. The moment you leave, my elbows tall in place, my brow relaxes. I'm still tucking my belly in though just in case
My legs are crossed like a lady and I softly touch my fingers with one another, feeling that I'm still there. I haven't yet disappeared. I still exist despite your absence.
But this is not me either. Cause I've been so close to you it's impossible to feel anything without you.
I can't ever order a drink without you. I wait till you are back from the toilet until I can order another drink. I'm worried the words don't come out properly they will just sound like sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive