Wednesday, September 4

Just put your seashells back on and leave me alone. Do you fancy the octopus more?
Yes, but only for foot massage. What's that about stationary? Oh, that's from last year.
I promise I'll never be a sucker again.
Yeah! Be a sucker!
Yeah! Be a sucker!
I promise I'll only fuck with the clouds.
Yeah! Fuck with the clouds!
Yeah! Fuck with the clouds!
I promise, I'll never make stupid faces ever again to a baby (on the plane)
Yeah! Make stupid faces! Yeah!

What do you do? I'm a script writer. I study literature.
I'll never fuck a man with glasses and funny beard. He'd look too much like my dad.

HAVE SOME CRISPS, YEAH
HAVE SOME PRINGLES
HAVE SOME PRINGLES
PAPRIKA YEAH
PUSH THEM DOWN YOUR
THROAT YEAH FURTHER DOWN
LET THEM ROOT IN

I'll come in the night when your baby is asleep and sit on your cock. It will be totally consensual, of course, but you'll be asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive