Monday, August 20

So you have everything in order one and two and three and two I wake up in the middle of the night and I think of you I am sweaty and hungry and I want to lie on your sofa and read newspapers and fart all day long. I wake up and stand next to my bed and think of your radio; the blue and the red; they are kinda the same but they are not. What are the called, they have a name. I wait and wait and sweat again and again and drink cranberry juice and visit friends and think of my vagina and you lying on my sofa. And how my sofa is so dirty that you will never come back to visit. And I can see, clearly now, all the stains in my apartment; the toothpaste stains, and all the hairs stuck on the inside of my bathtub. And I know now for sure that that is the end of our relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive