Tuesday, August 7

Now I am going away. I am leaving the small shitty town I never loved or cared about. I am moving away with such joy. I will pack, again, all my little things and hope you will come and find me in Walthamstow. Did you hear the good news? I am fucking off from this shitty place, from this big whole of poodle, from the worst of the worst of places. I am fucking off and never coming back. Because I love people and places, because I want to wake up brave to face this shitty world, because I want to have someone who will appreciate my red satin kimono. Because there is no way it will take me so long to wear my kimono again. I hand it behind the door for a time of emergency. I I wake up in the night and I want to pee. Or if there is a fire in the building and I want to escape. And sometimes, you wear it too. Did you hear the good news? I am fucking off, you big piece of shit, you nasty little number. Bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive