Thursday, June 16

I have been through this and through that, I have been through that and the other, that other thing. I have been through these all these all these things. I have been in a long a short and medium size love affair in a serious liaison a fleeting encounter. I have been through all of these un hurt un fucking hurt and honest. And i am still doubting still believing that this fucking thing will happen again that I will fall again into the trap. Did you know I am leaving? `Did you know that I will be alone again, ALONE once again and somehow forever? Did you know that no matter how long short mid size fleeting serious and fucked up affairs I have been in, I am still alone? I have no one to talk to, to spit, to fuck, to shit, to hope and love? No one to ask the most stupid of the questions, the most disgusting of things, you know what.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive