Sunday, November 8

this thing

this is the start of a beautiful something and the beginning. Start and beginning are somehow different is sorts. For once, a start is a verb too. Beginning too is a verb, of course, but not really. I like it when you go away. I like it, because a. you write to me letters and b. in your letters you call me your little one, c. I get to sneak in your room and lie on your pillows ad nobody knows. I am cold now. I am hot in your bed with the pillows or reading your letter my little one. I am in the toilet, writing this and being cold. I had three salads today. To make up for yesterday and the day before when I had no salads You cannot find the question mark on the keyboard, you say, maybe because there are no questions to be asked. You cannot find Z either, perhaps because Z is nearly the end and this thing has not yet ended. I like to put off my cigarette in the tap, because it complains. I then have to wrap it around, because it stains.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive