Sunday, November 8

all the things

I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you and I am not copying this I am writing it anew each time I hate you I hate you and I am not copying not even once I hate you I hate you you bastard how lame how lamely lame of me to write this how lame how many times I have to write how many times to let it rest how many it's not enough it's almost not enough I thought and I don't care about the trains about the broken buttons the torn collars the seized sleeves the no I don't want the I will never the I will always the cannot I'm afraid the forever the somehow the sometime the calm down the be on time the stay alive the claim twice the bullies the trulies the bags and the purses the mercies the fuck fuck tenses the will be yours will be mine the forever yours forever mine the fuck you and fuck mine the you never have you never can you never bum you never lam how lame of me how lame how lamely lame to write this you never come on time which time what time you fuck you not time there is no time to moan to stay to cry to try to lie to fry your balls in the oven with olive oil and tomato juice and all the things you like there is no time for you or me or all the things in between and mine yes mine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive