Wednesday, August 5

Tim

I wake up in the morning and he is liying on the bed next to me. Tim? I say. Yes, he says, it’s me. Tim, Tim Endkins? NO, no, Etchells, Tim Etchells. He laughs and he makes vulgar jokes and I laugh too, although not sure he is very funny. Then I realise you lie on the other side of the bed. I 've known you for years, so I can talk about love without prohibitions. Would you love me more or less if I did this or that? I would love you they say. Then I realise you are not my boyfriend, you are somebody else’s boyfriend, but we are together. My boyfrined, who doesn’t like to be called a boyfriend, is far away for the time being. So, I tell you, can we not kiss anymore, until my boyfriend comes back? Yes, you say, but, what about Tim? Yes, what about Tim? Oh yes, yes, Tim.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive