Wednesday, August 5

I have a house

I have a house, I have a house with two doors. I have a house with three doors. I have a house with four doors. I have a house.
I have a house with one blanket, two blankets, three blankets. I have a blanket with one door, two doors three doors. I have a belly full of blnakets. I have an ear. I have an ear, two ears, three ears. I have a mouth.
When I open the door, I hear. When I open the blanket, I hear. How much to feel, how much to hear.
I have a house. I have a house with one window, I have a house with two windows, three windows, how much to see. I have a belly. I have a liver.

I have three houses, four doors, five blankets, six or seven ears. How much to hear.

My toe is cold. My hair is cold. My blanket, my ear is cold. My eyebrow is getting cold, my ribs are freezing, my finger is cold my thumb is brizzing.

Feel fall fallen fall felt felt felt felt dry felt dry cold felt there you go with your goats and cows there you go with your wisdoms and crowns

My little toe whispers:
The winter is spring the winter is strong
String strong is my hair white
String strong is my hair why

String strong is my hair blonde
String strong is my hair blind

My belly whispers:
Fell fall fallen fell unlike the rain
Feel fall fallen fell unlike the sun and like the train

My little toe whispers: someone somehow went away
Went to the shop to bye bye bye bye the shop bye bye

My little toe whispers: are you a storyteller are you a story teller
Keep up keep up and stick to it kep up

My fingers touch my fingers touch my fingers touch my fingers I take the string I make a knot are you a storyteller my little toe why are you so short I m a story teller my little toe

My placking tow sighs, my lacking toe lies, my blacking toe flies, my clapping toe cries.

I have one house to cry one house to laugh one bench to lie one bench to lunch one house to try one house to crash one bench to die one bench to last one house to dry one house to brush one bench to die one bench to last

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive