Wednesday, June 3

you hadn't called me for a while. I was cycling to the market to buy a clay pot for my gardenia. Then I saw the truck. I saw it in front of me, it was big, and tall, like a truck. And I thought, what if I crashed on it what if I crashed with my bike and fell on the road, and I was conscious enough still to call you and say I had a truck accident on the way to the gardenia clay pot shop. Your voice would be worried but calm and soft and you will try to comfort my feelings. The ambulance will arrive and the nurse will talk to you on the phone and say my condition is crucial and you have to talk to me for a while, so that I don't lose my senses. Because, if I lose my senses, my condition will be crucial. The nurse will be very strict and say: under no condition should you stop talking to me with your soft and calm, but worried voice, your soft and calm voice. And, I will listen to you, happy and calm, for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive