Sunday, June 21

thick air

i had a dream i dreamt that my mum was made out of thick air and she had instead of a heart a wound. Every time I said I m not coming back the wound cried and my mum was sad. How often did the wound cry, that I don't know. I only know that when I went back at last my mum was as thin as the air she almost vanished against the wall and it took me some time to find out.

I was wearing leopard trousers, the ones that never fit me, and high heels, pink or red or yellow. Then you texted me. I said I am in Greece now, I am sorry I never made it to your performance, I recorded myself typing this message in the leopard trousers and high heels and sent it to you. And I was very thin, very very thin, you could hardly see me and I had a wound instead of a heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive