Saturday, May 16

this story this first story about this other story there is a story in the story
she lives on the ground floor she eats every afternoon she eats and then throws up
it is really hard to say it is so very hard
this story this great story this very first story
she eats in the afternoon and then waits until the next day in the afternoon to eat again
i do find it hard sometimes
the story has now reached its middle it starts from the middle it is a middle story
every afternoon counts the hours down for the next afternoon, she always eats very little so that she can stay up and count down
of course I could just make it up make it up I wouldn't need to say the truth or stick to the facts of course
in medias res this is how it started from the middle to the end and then to the middle again
13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
of course I wouldn't mind lying to you I wouldn't mind lying to anyone in fact to my close friends, to my neighbors, to my siblings
21, 22, 23, 24, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,
this is a story that keeps going to does not have an end, because by the time the afternoon will come she has to wait for the next one and so on and on
5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11,
yes yes yes its nearly there its nearly the end I don't mind I can make it up yes baby make it up make it up she lives on the ground floors and she counts the hours to the end
this story begins by repeating itself. Its first time take place many times, amongst which one is the last.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive