Wednesday, May 27

letter from BB about a feather always already lost

it's ok the chicken has landed

it's ok it's ok it's ok
The chicken has landed
he left on 22nd May and arrived just today
I think he's been through some ordeal with the Royal Post
His packaging was broken
and as the post man slipped him through my little box this morning
I caught him in my arms

I looked out of the window
a trail of his yellow feathers were sprinkled up the street
and i gasped
I gasped
ah!

i was not expecting him
but i caught him in my arms and a little tear dropped to the floor
i mopped it up with a little towel and opened my package
a book
3 images
a scroll of writing

it's ok it's ok it's ok
but the chicken, only two of his feathers remain
i gasped!
I think the post man was smiling,
I asked him about my chicken and he said
something about a wondrous beginning

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive