Tuesday, November 6

But I told you my hands are bare I told you there is nothing in my hands there is nothing

aaa
a
a
a
am
am
am
amazona
ambitious
ambrosia
amateur
amiga
ambracatambra
aman pia
aman pia den se antexw
aman pia den se antexw allo
aman pia pote epitelous tha katalabeis poso poly mou areses palia
aman pia pote epitelous tha katalabeis oti egw den eimai gia sena
amicable
amor
amor
amor
amnesia
amphebio
amfibolia
amuser
amusement
amygdalitis
amazed
amazing
America
americanopoiw
aman pote pia tha katalabeis
a mess
a mystery
a moment
a moment in time
a moment in time when I have no words
a moment in time when I have too many words
a moment in time
a misunderstanding
a mumble
a mumble
I mumble
I mumble
you mumble I mumble
amal
amal
amal e a
ama l e a
ama aaaa
aaaaa
aaaa
aaaaa
a
aaa
aaa
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
amalia
amalia
amalia
amalia
amalia
amalia
amalia
amalia
amalia
aaaaa
happy birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive