Saturday, July 30

Look at boy Manuel, just look at him. Take a good look at him. Look at his blonde hair, his fluorescent sunglasses, his dirty jean short, his hairy thighs. Is your name Almunia, darling? Is your name Almunia? Just be my goal keeper, darling, just be my goal keeper. Just score twice, three times, just score as hard as you can, but you must never toe poke, darling, you must never toe poke, because if you do, the world will know that you are not my goal keeper boy. And I will say. Look at boy Manuel toe poking, look at him, take a good look at him, getting into my red field, into my red empty field – and score baby, and if you toe poke from time to time, I will forgive you – and I will not say: look at boy Manuel toe poking. I will stay with you and look at your blonde hair, your fluorescent sunglasses, your dirty jean shorts, your hairy thighs and say to the world: This is my goal keeper, world, this is my goal keeper.

I'm With You Residency, Scarborough 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive